Howso, headquartered in Raleigh, NC, is a software company dedicated to keeping humanity in Artificial Intelligence. We believe in responsible AI, meaning machines ought to preserve, amplify, and empower the best intentions of those that use them. The AI landscape is dominated by blackbox solutions that sacrifice integrity for power. At Howso we refuse to compromise. We’re on a mission to make trustworthy AI the global standard. Our solutions are explainable, auditable, and editable. We are a small but mighty team, positioned to fundamentally change the Artificial Intelligence landscape for the better.
Does the art of possible get you out of bed in the morning? Do you want to inspire and make an impact? Do you love helping others create things that matter to humanity?
We are in search of a Developer Evangelist to do just that.
In this role, you will focus every day on winning the hearts and minds of community users and contributors who also believe in our mission to advance Understandable AI. You will be strategic and influential, driving the mission forward by being the voice of the technical user base and contributors, using both code and conversations to expand awareness within the open-source community. As the face of Howso’s open-source project at speaking events, on social media, blogs, podcasts etc., you will have a direct impact on increasing our install numbers and active users.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Guide migration paths from Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc. to Howso Engine, helping the community translate their workflows with other ML platforms to the Howso approach.
- Design Jupyter notebooks showcasing Howso Engine capabilities and share them in our GitHub public gallery, blog posts and other academic and developer channels.
- Build relationships with users and support the community online by helping them achieve their desired results.
- Give meaningful feedback to the R&D and Product teams to improve the Howso Engine.
- Partner with Marketing to design and facilitate academic and developer outreach programs and strategies to increase adoption measured by installs and active users.
- Be the face of Howso to the open-source user community, champion Howso Engine and its use cases at meetups, conferences, webinars and more.
- Partner with key influencers in the AI industry.
- ML Expert. Deep familiarity with Scikit-Learn, PyTorch and/or Tensorflow.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role as Developer or Technical Evangelist/Advocate.
- Coding skills: Python
- Magical at creating positive relationships, building trust, and engaging with developers,
- Experience with social media, webinars, blogging, etc. Having an existing personal brand/following on social media or other developer channels is certainly a major plus.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills including experience as a public speaker.