Member Care Specialist
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
DISQO is the CX platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO's insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by millions of consumers on the industry's largest opt-in consumer data platform.
When you join DISQO Nation, you join a community that values trust, transparency and innovation. We invest in our employees and apply a bottom-up management approach, rooted in the concept of servant leadership. We approach each day eager to learn, grow, and make a lasting impact. Best of all, we have fun while doing it!
- Capable to work any shifts, especially night shifts and at weekend. Working hours (mostly night shifts - 24:00-09:00, once or twice a week day shifts 15:00 - 24:00)
- Manage large amounts of incoming Customer support requests via different channels (Mail, chat, call, ticketing system).
- Identify, prioritize and escalate Customer issues to the relevant departments and/or Senior team members.
- Proactively follow up and support customers to ensure complete resolution of the enquiry and high level of Customer satisfaction by providing accurate, valid and complete information
- Handle Customer needs and complaints by evaluating and analyzing Customer requests
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Stay current with company products, services, changes and updates to deliver exceptional service and accurate information to our customers.
- Up to 1 year of Customer care experience
- Experience of creating a product documentation is a plus
- Experience of creating a knowledge-base content is a plus
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies is an advantage
- Strong Customer service and communication skills
- Familiarity with ticketing systems Freshdesk, Zendesk, Salesforce, Call desks, etc
- An upbeat and positive attitude, with the ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Stay motivated in complex situations.
You can read more about what’s happening at DISQO by visiting the DISQO Developer Blog or the DISQO Company Blog.
Perks & Benefits:
·Flexible working hours
·Premium health insurance, family package
·Opportunity for sharing best practice with our US office
·Weekly massage day
·Catered lunches at the office
·Healthy food kitchen
Note: The benefits noted above are for full time Yerevan based employees only.
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.