Senior Developer, Metering
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
DISQO is the brand experience (BX) platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO's insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by millions of consumers on the industry's largest opt-in consumer data platform.
When you join DISQO Nation, you join a community that values trust, transparency and innovation. We invest in our employees and apply a bottom-up management approach, rooted in the concept of servant leadership. We approach each day eager to learn, grow, and make a lasting impact. Best of all, we have fun while doing it!
We’re looking for a senior-level Developer to join DISQO’s metering team.
You will work developing and maintaining the data collection tools on Android platform as a part of a larger metering team. The team consists of experts of multiple fields (Android, Browser extensions, Data ingestion & analytics) all working together to power DISQO’s Surf to Earn -platform.
While your primary responsibilities lie within the Android domain, close collaboration with other members provides opportunities to widen your skillset and participate in larger projects that cross the boundaries of platforms and technologies.
This role is limited to Finland, with 2-3 on-sites per month in Helsinki.
What you bring to the role:
- You have a solid history in the field of software development
- Knowledge of the Android ecosystem
- You know your way around git
- You have experience with CI/CD
What sets you apart:
- You are passionate about the internals of an application rather than fancy UIs
- You work fluently with others and are not afraid of asking for and providing help - You understand that the whole is bigger than the sum of its parts
- You are accustomed to remote work, but are happy to join our twice or thrice -monthly gatherings (in Helsinki)
- You want to learn new things and challenges excite you
Nice to have:
- Expertise with Kotlin
- Familiarity with AWS Services
- Specifically with API GW, Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, IAM
- Knowledge of automated testing on the Android platform
- Experience with TypeScript and Node.js ecosystem
- Understanding of data ingestion & data schemas
- Ability to use Terraform to manage AWS Services and alerting & monitoring tools
- Experience with building apps that run in the background (with low resource utilization)
You can read more about what’s happening at DISQO by visiting the DISQO Developer Blog or the DISQO Company Blog.
Perks & Benefits:
·Equity & Performance based bonus program
·Flexible work hours
·Comprehensive leave policy
·Medical insurance allowance for whole family
·Monthly mobile/internet allowance
·Usage of Spacent workspaces
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.