Director, Enterprise Sales
Howso, headquartered in Raleigh, NC, is a software company dedicated to building high performance AI you can trust. We’re on a mission to make trustworthy AI the global standard. We are a small but mighty team, positioned to fundamentally change the Artificial Intelligence landscape for the better.
We are in search of a Director, Enterprise Sales to scale enterprise sales across the North American market. In this role, you will have a direct and highly visible impact on the success of Howso’s enterprise business. You must be experienced in selling AI and Machine Learning software into enterprise and comfortable with lengthy, complex sales cycles involving rapidly-developing technology. You will use your in-depth knowledge and unique skill set to identify customer needs and foster trust in our cutting-edge solutions. Our ideal candidate is an outgoing self-starter, motivated by the thrill of the sale and the success of our team, willing to dive in and hit the ground running.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and manage a book of business with enterprise accounts
- Report and manage individual pipelines and track activity within active target accounts
- Become an expert on Howso’s products and the enterprise problems they solve
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales opportunities, and advance multiple complex deals through the sale pipeline simultaneously
- Determine customer requirements and present responsive solutions in a nascent and rapidly evolving industry
- Report market discovery back into the broader organization to inform product roadmap
- Support existing, key US-based accounts as needed
- Work with Sales Leadership and customer champions to identify additional use cases for Howso software
- Support sales process improvement initiatives