Sales Enablement Intern
Howso, headquartered in Raleigh, NC, is a software company dedicated to building high performance AI you can trust. We’re on a mission to make trustworthy AI the global standard. We are a small but mighty team, positioned to fundamentally change the Artificial Intelligence landscape for the better.
We are seeking a Sales Enablement Intern to join our growing team. In this role you will help drive revenue and by supporting lead generation initiatives. If you are a curious, self-motivated individual with a passion for sales, we encourage you to apply.
What you will do…
- Build revenue pipeline by setting introductory meetings with target influencers and key decision makers
- Research and build new and existing accounts through outbound calling efforts and by creating strategic email and social campaigns
- Perform analysis of inbound and outbound prospects’ business and engage with these prospects by phone and/or email
- Apply effective communication skills, collaborating directly with customers, sales and cross-functional teams
- Use our CRM, Hubspot, for lead and account management and forecasting
- Contribute to the outbound sales playbook