Sales & Business Development
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
At Parallel Domain, we believe that autonomous systems – from self-driving cars to contactless delivery drones – have the opportunity to drastically improve the quality of life for billions of people. That is why we love what we do: enabling our customers to develop their technology safely using the Parallel Domain data generation platform. Our platform revolutionizes the way our customers generate sensor data for AI development. We're looking for people like you to join us in pushing the boundaries of artificial intelligence and synthetic data.
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated Account Executive with proven success turning prospects into customers - and driving revenue growth. As an early sales hire, you will play an essential role in generating & expanding new customers for Parallel Domain. You are an ambitious, results-driven team player that thrives in a start-up environment.
This position is available in the San Francisco Bay Area & Vancouver.
We don't define ourselves by the boxes we check, we define ourselves by how we can develop and face challenges that elevate our true potential. We expect you to apply to an opportunity that aligns with your skills, professional goals and core values. Due to the high number of applicants, only those selected to move forward with an interview will be contacted.
What You'll Do:
- Expand Parallel Domain’s customer base & drive business results with top target customers
- Engage net new prospects by positioning how Parallel Domain technology can accelerate the development of machine learning applications
- Own the entire sales cycle: from qualification through technical evaluation, account management during the pilot phase, negotiation, and ARR deal execution
- Partner with Solutions Engineers to qualify prospects, ensure pilots are successful, and to drive strategic deals & account expansion
- Exceed quarterly and annual quota - you are an overachiever!
- Drive pipeline generation by attending conferences, industry events & meetups -- build your network within the industry.
- Bring feedback from prospects and customers back to product & engineering teams to enable continuous improvement of products & value to customers
What You Bring:
- High degree of motivation and exceptional drive to succeed – proactive, curious, and tenacious are words that describe you
- You have 1+ years of sales experience in B2B technology / enterprise software, prospecting and selling to technical customers that range from engineers to C-level executives
- Strong technical background with experience understanding, articulating, and selling deeply technical products or solutions, such as data-as-a-service, computer vision, machine learning, API software, synthetic data
- Must be very comfortable creating and giving presentations to large audiences
- At home in a very fast-paced, startup environment with an ability to wear multiple hats and be successful with little structure
What Will Help You Stand Out:
- Experience in the automotive or autonomous driving industry, with an emphasis on computer vision, machine learning, or simulation
- Experience with both Google and Microsoft Office products
- Experience with HubSpot and Coefficient integrations into G-Suite
- Experience with the MEDDIC sales methodology
Salary range is $100,000 - $125,000 CAD/year (excluding OTE). Commensurate of experience and performance.
Why join Parallel Domain?
We are assembling a team of creative, talented visionaries seeking to build a new technology that will change the world. You will be able to learn, build, and scale our team and technology in a collaborative, creative culture that values every team member.
To attract and inspire the right talent, we offer:
• Competitive compensation
• Employer-paid supplemental medical, mental health, dental, and vision benefits.
• Flexible paid vacation, sick time, winter shutdown, and 11+ holidays per year
• Paid parental leave
• Equipment budget to optimize your setup
• Annual learning and development stipend
Parallel Domain celebrates diversity and is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. We are committed to providing employees with an environment free of discrimination, bullying and harassment. All employment decisions at Parallel Domain are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We will maintain our commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals without regard to race, national/ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics or physical/mental disability. Our commitment extends to any other protected classes which may exist under applicable law.